Hunter Plastics Underground Drainage
One of the recognised market leaders in below-ground drainage systems for professional developers and ground workers, their products are renowned for flexibility, strength and easy handling properties.
We stock a full range including pipes, couplings, bends, adaptors and ducting.
- Quick and easy to install
- Chemically resistant
- Flexible, to accommodate normal ground movement
- Tried and tested in all conditions to achieve BS EN 1401
- Adaptable, connect to existing drainage systems
- Suitable for Residential and Commercial installations
- Pipes and fittings available from stock in below ground (Orange) and also above ground (Grey) varieties
Concrete Drainage Solutions
Quantum can supply products from many leading manufacturers such as Milton Precast, CPM and FP McCann. We can supply and deliver precast concrete drainage products that comply with accredited quality assurance schemes and meet the relevant British and European standards, as well as being CE Marked where applicable. Precast drainage available to order includes rectangular inspection chambers, manhole rings, heavy duty cover slabs and perforated soakaways.
Naylor Clay Drainage
Naylor Industries have been manufacturing quality clay drainage pipes for over 100 years and continue to invest in new products and technology. Their clay drainage pipes that are suitable for use in a variety of different environments and meet construction requirements.
Quantum can order and supply the Densleeve underground drainage system of plain-end vitrified clay pipes and fittings with flexible sleeve couplings for open trench installation. Clay bends, adaptors, outlets, coupling and junctions are also available.
Soakaway Crates and Geotextiles to suit
Quantum stock and supply Polypipe PSM1-A Soakaway crates. With 44 tonnes/m² compressive strength, Polystorm Soakaway Crates are ideally suited surface water retention, surface water attenuation or surface water infiltration as a soakaway solution at a variety of depths, under trafficked or loaded areas such as car parks and housing and commercial developments. Features and benefits include:
- Compressive strength of 44 tonnes/m²
- Ideal for retention, attenuation or soakaway applications with a suitable geomembrane or geotextile
- Designed for trafficked and loaded conditions
- BBA approved
- Visual and maintenance access can be achieved when used in conjunction with Polystorm Access & Polystorm Inspect
- Can be used as part of an intelligently engineered hybrid system with Polystorm Xtra and Polystorm Lite
- Integrated inlet and outlet
- 3D flow throughout the structure
- 95% void ratio
- 100% recyclable
- 50 years creep limited life expectancy
The advanced design of the Kingspan Klargester below-ground storage tanks ensures consistent high performance, even in the toughest environmental conditions. Quantum have supplied many tanks to Jersey properties, and advantages of these include:
- Easy to install, with minimal on-site installation time
- Designed for Channel Island properties
- Designed in accordance with BS6297, ensuring you meet all building regulations
- High level alarm available for complete peace of mind
- Lockable manhole cover for ultimate security
Quantum can source and supply Rainwater Harvesting Tanks manufactured by Kingspan Klargester.
Rainwater storage tanks are tried, tested and proven to deliver. A Klargester rainwater harvesting tank can also offer significant economic benefits; helping you to conserve water for future use in the home, garden or farm. The advanced design of the Kingspan Klargester below-ground storage tanks ensures consistent high performance, even in the toughest environmental conditions.