We’re entering an exciting new phase of development in a flourishing construction market and need talented, positive individuals to join us. This is a rewarding role in a growing company with scope for future career progression as well as great staff benefits.
We are looking for a motivated Salesperson to join our team and drive our sales forward.
The ideal candidate should have experience or a keen interest in the building trade, be computer literate, highly organised and able to work both on their own initiative and as part of a busy, friendly team working to deliver first class service.
- Working within a small team to build and maintain profitable customer relationships, driving sales, and seeking new business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations in the shop both over the phone and in person
- Greeting customers and offering assistance, recommending products & offers and referring to experts when required
- Working to the schedules and work assigned by the General Manager
- Ensuring excellent customers service levels are always achieved, daily, in person and over the phone, building long term relationships
- Handling and resolving basic complaints
- Providing customers with product information by staying informed on the latest industry trends
- Processing orders and working with other departments to schedule delivery and redelivery
- Researching required information using available resources
- Ensuring procedures included within the Group Health & Safety Policy are always adhered to
- Escalating critical issues to management and other duties as assigned
Essential skills & knowledge:
- Sales and customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Basic commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Works in a professional manner
- Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a local, successful business that can offer ongoing progression, and career opportunities.
Benefits also include:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Staff discount and more.
Closing date: 16 March 2022
For more information about the role please contact Phil Bougeard on 01534 610500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com